The 1950’s fashion era was exciting for the evolution of trends and styles. With every dressmaker/designer trying to break the trend and stand out in one way or another, some of the most famous and timeless styles are still a fashion phenomenon. Audrey Hepburn changed the way the world viewed slim figures, at a time where hour-glass figures and slim waists with wide hips were the desired body-type for most woman. Audrey stepped into the Hollywood A-list scene, starting trends that have evolved drastically, with Givenchy, a worldwide known brand taking inspiration from the 1950’s movie star. During this specific time in fashion history, movie stars were the muse of every designers fashion desires.
The “Verve” Dress by Elliatt, has accumulated all the key elements of a perfect A-line dress. With an intricate cross-over detail around the bust. The bare all sweetheart off-the-shoulder is supported by a wide honeycomb shoulder straps for comfortability. Every woman's must-have defined waistline can be achieved with the flattering box pleated a-line honeycomb mesh skirt. Also, our all-time favourite feature is the skirt have pockets on each side.
Elliatt’s Verve Dress in white is the statement white dress for Derby Day, White Themed Parties, Hen’s or Engagement Parties, and Cocktail Formal Balls.
Channel a different look by completing with complementing accessories.
1. Powerful White: White strappy heels and White Fascinator
2. Feminine White: Blush / Nude Heels and Cream Fascinator
3. Monochrome: Black strappy heels and striking black and white Fascinator
ELLIATT Verve A-line White Dress features:
- Sweet-heart neckline
- Ponte bodice
- Wide off-the-shoulder band with honeycomb mesh shoulder straps
- Cinched waistline
- Honeycomb mesh skirt
- Aline style with box pleats
- Side pockets
- Shorter lining mesh skirt
- Visible silver zip with eye to hook closure
- Material: Self 63% Nylon 32% Nylon & 5% Spandex
Contrast 100% Polyester // Lining 95% Polyester & 5% Spandex